28 December 2005

Day 1

I hope that I will keep this up, but having an obsession with (a) the weather (b) nice scenery and (c) taking photos, I thought maybe it would be a nice idea to combine the three on here. I am no expert at photography, but I do love taking them and looking at them on this screen afterwards!

Last night we had the coldest night since I have lived here, minus 9c was recorded on my outside thermostat - minus 7c being the lowest previously, which was two winters ago. We don't normally get such cold weather in December, this is more like February already. The temperature out of the sun on the back wall never got above minus 2c today, and was already minus 4c at 4pm. It will probably be a lot colder than those readings in the centre of the garden, away from the relative warmth from the wall of the house. :( Was impossible to keep the birds' water from being frozen all day.

I went out today with the dog and took about 30 pictures I think, not sure, not downloaded them off the camera yet. Some of the pictures that will appear here will be from my archives, ones that I have kept in my scenery folder on the pc because I am proud of them or they are gorgeous. Mainly sunsets I think, or seaside. Enough waffle anyhow - now comes the hard part - trying to get the pictures on here. :)

Comments:
Thanks Sandra, same to you. Hopefully there will be.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++