28 January 2006

New Quay

Another fab day today, not a cloud to be seen from dawn till dusk, although it stayed quite cold, even in the sun, it was only about 3c. Went to New Quay again, took Emma for a good huff round on the sands, then had fish and chips on the harbour wall. I'm not safe to let out though. We were out of the car for about an hour and a half. Went back and went to get my keys, and I hadn't got them! Panic stricken, something I have always dreaded. Then I saw them, I'd left them in the drivers door. That's the second time I've done that. One day I'm going to get back to the car and it won't be there. I really don't know where my brain is sometimes, I just don't concentrate enough these days, always thinking of too many things at once.


The other side of the harbour, showing the colourful houses up the hillside, and all the gulls on the shore at low tide

Had a few friends join me for lunch....

Emma posing on the harbour wall

Looking across the beach to the main harbour wall

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++