26 January 2006
Thursday 26th January
Another beautiful sunny day today. Very cold though. Still had to scrape ice from the car windscreen when I went out just after 11 am. Went to the Llanybydder Horse Mart, not much to see, then on to my friend's, had a spot of lunch and a good old chat, then took Emma to my favourite place in all the world again for a walk on the way back homeward. I did go last week and took some pictures actually, but it was so dull and dreary, I didn't have the heart to publish them on here. This time they are almost a duplicate of the ones I took between Christmas and the New Year, the bridge one especially, but tried to take a few from different places. I just love that place. Good day today. :o)
The Church, taken from below on the road.
Almost the same picture as I posted in December, but so beautiful with the sun shining through the bridge, I just wanted to take it again, in fact took several from different distances.
The waterfall where the river runs very fast.
Emma looking cheerful! She's such a poseur though, I just say "stay there", and she immediately sits down and looks at the camera! The river looked lovely behind her, can just see the bridge in the background with the sun shining through.
The river Teifi, showing a little stream entering from down the side of the steep valley
Beautful blue sky through a tree
The Church, taken from below on the road.
Almost the same picture as I posted in December, but so beautiful with the sun shining through the bridge, I just wanted to take it again, in fact took several from different distances.
The waterfall where the river runs very fast.
Emma looking cheerful! She's such a poseur though, I just say "stay there", and she immediately sits down and looks at the camera! The river looked lovely behind her, can just see the bridge in the background with the sun shining through.
The river Teifi, showing a little stream entering from down the side of the steep valley
Beautful blue sky through a tree
Comments:
<< Home
hi there, I have seen Dippers in the past, also Grey Wagtails, and last week was my first ever Kingfisher, very fleeting glimpse though but hoping to see it again in the future.
Post a Comment
<< Home
