27 February 2006

Monday 27th February

I have no new pictures to post. I have been so busy lately having been away for most of last week visiting my mum. I took the camera but the weather was naff, and couldn't find anything nice to take piccies of really anyway. I suppose I could have done Fairland Valley lakes in Stevenage, but it was so cold, I forgot to take the camera with me from the car.

I took my camera out yesterday as it was lovely here, but when I was about half a mile from the car saw a lovely view over Carmarthen, with the blue skies and sunshine, and then found the batteries were flat in the camera!

Anyhow just a brief note now to let any of my readers know I am still alive (just) :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++