28 February 2006
Snow & Llandysul Park
Plenty of pictures today. The month of February is going out on a high (or low depending on your point of view) We have had blizzards, hailstones, brilliant sunshine and blue skies, bitter cold wind, and then complete calm, on a rotation all day, about every hour. It just couldn't make up its mind what to do. I had to sweep off the bird feeding areas and the seed feeder trays three times today. It felt a fair bit warmer tonight when I shut my birds in, but probably just because the wind had dropped and it was cloudy. Hope it doesn't freeze tonight, else it will be lethal out there tomorrow. I cleared the paths just in case, and swept it off the car, as I shall have to go shopping tomorrow.
Anyhow, here's the photos...
First thing this morning, looking across the valley from my house
The garden first thing
There's snow on them there hills! 3pm today.
Llandysul church taken from the park, at 3.30 pm this afternoon. There had been a blizzard only a few minutes before, then it turned out like this!
Anyhow, here's the photos...
First thing this morning, looking across the valley from my house
The garden first thing
There's snow on them there hills! 3pm today.
Llandysul church taken from the park, at 3.30 pm this afternoon. There had been a blizzard only a few minutes before, then it turned out like this!