07 February 2006

Tuesday 7th February

Despite endless attempts to delete the double post from yesterday, it is having none of it. I give up now. Yesterday it kept saying please republish in ten minutes, so I did, and ended up with the same thing three times, as the first one worked. Now I keep trying to delete the duplicate, and it says the same thing. Just got we are unable to comply with your request then, am fed right up! So I am only doing this message to see if the blogger is completed f***ed. If so will be very chuffed, all this wasted.

May as well mention the weather though now I'm here, it's raining, and blowing a gale outside, back to the norm for Wales then for the 350 days a year. Turned colder too.

Edit: Well how weird is that. I have had a double post for yesterday all last night and all day today. As soon as I have published this message, the damn thing has now disappeared altogether! Well it wasn't important anyway, no pictures as I haven't taken any, weather been too dreary.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++