02 March 2006

Snow in the garden

Last night we had a low of minus 8c, plus around 4" of snow. Was a nice sunny day today though and lots of it melted, but took some pictures first.

Horses in the field next to my garden, coming over to see if I had any food I think. I hope somebody came with some hay for them.
My back garden at 9 am this morning
View across the field alongside my garden
My chicken, with cold feet!

Comments:
Nice pictures Jan.

We haven't had that much snow here in years!!!
 
Thanks for your comments chaps! Pete I will gladly let you have the next lot if you want, although to be fair this year it hasn't caused too much aggro, the roads have still been usable once I can get out of my cul-de-sac! I suppose it looks pretty, it's just when it melts, and with my garden and the lack of sunlight, this lot stayed for around a week.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++