16 April 2006

The Dingles

.... no, not the Emmerdale ones, but the lovely woodland walk by my friend's abode at Trelech. I went there for lunch today, and she did a lovely salad with cheese and onion quiche. Had a good natter as I hadn't seen her for nearly three weeks, and then walked off our lunch dahn the dingles... Her neighbour did tell me the history of the place, but unfortunately, like most things it went in one ear and out the other! It used to be a fairly large mill down there I think, and there are the remains of the mill workers houses in some places.

Anyways, not much else to report, this will be short but sweet today, will just put some pictures on now. I am going to watch something that looks good on tv tonight, which is about one of the first young British convicts sent to a penal colony in Australia, dramatisation, but based on a true story. Don't know if I can concentrate for 2 hours though, and then part two is tomorrow, but I'll have a look anyway. :)



Emma and her best friend Ben



Two dogs caught mid-shake, luckily Pat and I well out of range for once!

Comments:
Lovely photos jan! Doggies look so happy and so cute
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++