13 April 2006
The Doctors. .......
Pretty naff day today. I woke up early, couldn't get back to sleep, was too hot, and ended up letting the chickens out, and opening up the aviary about 7.20. Got back into bed as usual with my laptop till about 10 oclock, then had a shower. Paced around the rest of the morning from one room to the other, looking out the window at the rain, and frankly worrying myself about what I was going to say to the doc. I wanted to get as much talked over as possible, in as quick a time as possible, without sounding too much like a hypochondriac. Been worrying my guts out for days, I wish I could've have seen her within a day or so of ringing last week. Anyway, I'm not going to go into huge detail now (patient confidentiality and all that jazz) but I think I got my point across okay, she was sympathetic as always, after a slight techinical hitch. I started to explain, and she looked blankly at me having rumaged frantically through pages of the file. It turned out she had somebody else's lol! I think someone must have missed their appointment time and I got in first, haha. Anyways, it was decided to go back on the happy pills to see if I feel a bit better, I have to go back in two weeks. I'm back on the same ones as before, but if these don't do the trick, she'd like me to try some others with may be of more use. She didn't want me to take them with these four days coming up in case they didn't agree with me, and with my track record with pills just as well (most stuff makes me feel sick, I can't even take strong pain killers.
So that was it. Had my B12 injection too, it really bloody hurt this time too. Took Emma round Llandysul park. Glad I left it till later too, the sun came out and it was really pleasant.
Snuffles update - not sure he's going to be okay in the porch, if the weather stays sunny, by about 3 oclock it's shining straight in on where his box is, I'm afraid he'll be too hot. Another thing, where to site the box once he's given his freedom? I was going to leave it in the porch as that's where I feed him, but I don't think he'll use it there, too much noise and coming and going (not that I have any visitors) but again, come high summer it gets to be about 90 degrees or more in there in the afternoon, so won't be any good at all. I think I shall have to make a proper one, not use the plastic carrier. I just don't know where to put one that it isn't going to get rats moving in and put Snuffles off going in there.
Nothing else today, been very lethargic, couldn't put my mind to doing anything at all, in fact was so bloody bored this afternoon I went to bed for an hour, not good. :(
Oh well another day tomorrow, 4 days of boredom, everywhere crowded with kids and bloody tourists at the sea side.
Oh yeah, a moan. Bloody bird scarers, you know the crop scarer things that go BANG every few minutes. Got that to put up with now - who the hell grows crops round here anyway, its all sodding sheep sheep and more sheep. Must be somebody new. And how legal is it to have them set up near a residential area? All day I've heard it. And it was still BANGING when I shut the chickens in at 8.15 and was nearly dark, what bloody birds are they scaring at that time of night? What is it with people today, that have to make a constant, antisocial noise everywhere? Grrrrrrr.
So that was it. Had my B12 injection too, it really bloody hurt this time too. Took Emma round Llandysul park. Glad I left it till later too, the sun came out and it was really pleasant.
Snuffles update - not sure he's going to be okay in the porch, if the weather stays sunny, by about 3 oclock it's shining straight in on where his box is, I'm afraid he'll be too hot. Another thing, where to site the box once he's given his freedom? I was going to leave it in the porch as that's where I feed him, but I don't think he'll use it there, too much noise and coming and going (not that I have any visitors) but again, come high summer it gets to be about 90 degrees or more in there in the afternoon, so won't be any good at all. I think I shall have to make a proper one, not use the plastic carrier. I just don't know where to put one that it isn't going to get rats moving in and put Snuffles off going in there.
Nothing else today, been very lethargic, couldn't put my mind to doing anything at all, in fact was so bloody bored this afternoon I went to bed for an hour, not good. :(
Oh well another day tomorrow, 4 days of boredom, everywhere crowded with kids and bloody tourists at the sea side.
Oh yeah, a moan. Bloody bird scarers, you know the crop scarer things that go BANG every few minutes. Got that to put up with now - who the hell grows crops round here anyway, its all sodding sheep sheep and more sheep. Must be somebody new. And how legal is it to have them set up near a residential area? All day I've heard it. And it was still BANGING when I shut the chickens in at 8.15 and was nearly dark, what bloody birds are they scaring at that time of night? What is it with people today, that have to make a constant, antisocial noise everywhere? Grrrrrrr.
Comments:
<< Home
Jan with you every step you need me mate. I know a little of how you are feeling so if I can help please let me know..we all care about you..
Post a Comment
<< Home
