19 April 2006
What an awful day....
It rained. So what's new. But it never stopped. It was raining first thing, and it didn't stop till after 6pm. So I sat here on my backside all day and did nothing, apart from feeding the birds and getting wet three times, and messing around making a birthday card in Paint for my friend's birthday at the weekend. I had the snooker on, but I doubt I watched it once. I'm sick to death of my Epson printer too. Every time I go to use it, the bloody ink has dried up in one of the colours. This time it was the black. So I head cleaned, again and again and again. I gave up, and put a new cartridge in. No difference. So I head cleaned again and again and again, then the yellow had gone out of the colour cartridge. So I ended up binning the colour cartridge too, and put a new one in (despite there still being half of it left) head cleaned three more times, and hoo-bloody-ray, I could print my picture. Almost a sodding hour to print one A5 picture. It's always the same with that printer. If you use it daily, no problem, but as soon as it's been left a week or so, the ink won't come through. Apparently, it is a bad fault with Epsons. Must be why they are the cheapest cartridges to buy. I bought a Lexmark from Lidls a couple of years ago, a real bargain, or so I thought. Then I found out the replacement cartridges, not the pukka ones, but replicas were still £15 each, so as soon as the originals ran out, it went up in the loft, and is still there. It produced nowhere near as good a print as the Epson either.
So for the first time I can remember, I took Emma for a walk at 7.30 after tea, just down to the football field. Got soaking wet feet, and she didn't seem overly excited either, but I had to get out of here for half an hour.
Other than that, nothing today, thoroughly boring. Bugger all on tv tonight either. Now watching Paul McCartney trying to do something about the fur trade. Not sure I shall be able to watch it, already seen something that upset me, crates of dogs being chucked out of a lorry, to be killed for their skins. Bastards, I would kill anyone I saw doing that.
So for the first time I can remember, I took Emma for a walk at 7.30 after tea, just down to the football field. Got soaking wet feet, and she didn't seem overly excited either, but I had to get out of here for half an hour.
Other than that, nothing today, thoroughly boring. Bugger all on tv tonight either. Now watching Paul McCartney trying to do something about the fur trade. Not sure I shall be able to watch it, already seen something that upset me, crates of dogs being chucked out of a lorry, to be killed for their skins. Bastards, I would kill anyone I saw doing that.
Comments:
<< Home
I also used to have an Epson, but used it regularly, however, it was not as reliable as one would wish. It used to "jam" and I would have to start the prints all over again, bloody nuisance! In spite of that I was very sorry when it packed in and was unable to get it repaired economically. I trawled the shops looking for a similar one, no chance! However, I inherited my son's Hewlett Packard, at first I was horrified at the cost of replacement cartridges but found out that they lasted so much longer than the Epsons and worked out to be much better value.
I couldn't have watched that programme either, I hate to see anything like that. Apart from anything else I can't bloody stand Heather Mills-McCartney!
I couldn't have watched that programme either, I hate to see anything like that. Apart from anything else I can't bloody stand Heather Mills-McCartney!
Oh printers were invented to drive us mad Jan..thats their aim in life!! But shussh dont let mine read this..
lol Jan one of my printers used to take paper in one after the other and print nothing, I used to take his paper away, that stoped him.
Love the new baby pic Jan, what a pretty little girl you were.
Post a Comment
Love the new baby pic Jan, what a pretty little girl you were.
<< Home
