11 May 2006

Thursday am

Lol, I saw this on Anna's blog, and tried it for me - a good start to the day, made me laugh out loud, not a thing I do very often.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Janice!

  1. All shrimp are born as janice, but gradually mature into females.
  2. A bride should wear something old, something new, something borrowed, and janice.
  3. If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about janice.
  4. Janice is actually a fruit, not a vegetable.
  5. Janice is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary.
  6. Janice can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.
  7. In Japan, janice can only be prepared by chefs specially trained and certified by the government.
  8. Janice is the world's largest rodent.
  9. Janice will often rub up against people to lay her scent and mark her territory.
  10. Edinburgh imports three thousand kilograms of janice every year.
I am interested in - do tell me about


How's this for service? My mower blade is buggered, so many stones in the garden on my long stretch of grass down the side (thanks to the chicken mainly scratching them out of everywhere) A new one for my Qualcast costs £14.99, I bought one at the start of last season, and it's chipped and blunt. So I thought I'd have a quick look on eBay yesterday and tried several search options before I struck lucky - a buy it now for £3.00 !! Weeeeeeeeee. £1.75 postage, 3-5 days delivery. That'll do nicely. It just arrived! Bought it about2pm yesterday, and in my hands at 9.15am the next day. I think eBay is wonderful, so many people seem to diss it and have had bad experiences, but I have purchased over a hundred items now, and only once had to chivvy someone up because I didn't receive my purchase after about 14 days. Most stuff I get within two or three days. Bloody wonderful invention I think. And I've saved myself ten quid. Wow, and what's more, let's big up Royal Mail, 10 out of 10 for them too, I just looked, and this parcel was sent 2nd Class mail! Amazing, I thought that's what the buyer had stated too, how fantastic is that! It clears has a big "2" on the postage sticker. :D

Shopping today, Emma will have to stay behind sadly, will be too hot to leave her in the car, even for half an hour or so. I hate leaving her, and it also means I have to come home unload the car, and then go out again with her, that's the only snag about the summer. More later I expect ....

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++