12 June 2006
Fairlands Valley, winter '85 or '86
For Nicola - not very good pictures, they are old and were taken with some old heap of junk I probably had at the time and thought was the bees knees.
I am using Firefox Nic, it's the only way to do this blog now it seems until they (or if they) get it fixed.
Just sitting on my bum today, rained heavily last night and the grass was too wet to cut earlier, which was my main plan for the day, and now it's dried out, I have to get ready to go to the doctors in about half an hour now. May post some more later, but doubt it.
Had a disaster with my dvd recorder. I had promised to do copies of Iolo's Safari for people on bbf - not a happy bunny, I got so mad with the master copy in the end, I bent it in half, effing thing. Never, ever again will I use Tesco blanks. I have a whole box of 10 that I've not opened, still sealed, I'm going to see if I can exchange them for something else, even though I don't still have the receipt. It's also stuffed up my last week's recording of Lost now, so I don't have episode 7 anymore :(
Must go now and get ready for doctors, not looking forward to it at all.






I am using Firefox Nic, it's the only way to do this blog now it seems until they (or if they) get it fixed.
Just sitting on my bum today, rained heavily last night and the grass was too wet to cut earlier, which was my main plan for the day, and now it's dried out, I have to get ready to go to the doctors in about half an hour now. May post some more later, but doubt it.
Had a disaster with my dvd recorder. I had promised to do copies of Iolo's Safari for people on bbf - not a happy bunny, I got so mad with the master copy in the end, I bent it in half, effing thing. Never, ever again will I use Tesco blanks. I have a whole box of 10 that I've not opened, still sealed, I'm going to see if I can exchange them for something else, even though I don't still have the receipt. It's also stuffed up my last week's recording of Lost now, so I don't have episode 7 anymore :(
Must go now and get ready for doctors, not looking forward to it at all.






Comments:
<< Home
Great photos jan, I will try and get the same ones, think I can figure out where they are, but im not great at that!
Just waiting for the rain here...my head is thumping!
Just waiting for the rain here...my head is thumping!
We had the rain at 1 oclock for about 2 hours, torrential.
The pics are mainly of the lake behind the cafe, and the one with the railings is in front of the cafe, looking across the biggest lake, which was frozen up, wanted to go skating on it!
I often wonder where that little boy on the sledge is now
Post a Comment
The pics are mainly of the lake behind the cafe, and the one with the railings is in front of the cafe, looking across the biggest lake, which was frozen up, wanted to go skating on it!
I often wonder where that little boy on the sledge is now
<< Home
