30 June 2006

I knew it!

I just had this feeling that there would be a problem with the fitting of my cd player in the car. How right I was. When I arrived, the person who attempted to fit it on Saturday, and who was going to order the correct facia panel was nowhere to be seen. I later found out he only works there at weekends. So it turns out that the other guys there knew that I had an appointment booked to fit it, but there was no correct facia. One guy looked on the computer, and there was the order, but it hadn't been processed.

I thought it was pointless ranting at them, not their faults, they were very apologetic, but I said well I'll have my money back, I'm not coming all the way down here again. This was done no problem. A bit disappointed,but not overly, as it was another thing I did on impulse really and had thought over and over do I really need to spend that money, I hardly listen to music in the car etc... So in the end it was a bit of a relief, I need the money more than the cd player. In any case, I have an in-car kit that works for my personal cd player already, which would be perfectly good enough really, it's just a pain with the leads and stuff plugged in.

So anyway, I popped into Morrisons and grabbed some more stuff, came out and I thought I would put the radio on for the journey home and listen to the end of Argentina v Germany. So I switch on and nothing. Only three bars showing, and then the words CODE. Shit, the stupid bastard on Saturday hadn't told me he'd actually disconnected my radio. I don't have the code, never did have the code, it had to go away when I bought the car for Citroen to re-code and the garage I bought it from didn't tell me.

So now I have to go back to Halfords, tell them, and they have said I can go to the dealer, get it re-coded and they will pay the invoice! Bloody great innit. So now I have to run around again, get someone to take it out, re-code it again, then back to Halfords to get my money back. Just because the useless waste of space on Saturday couldn't be bothered to do his job right. I feel like going down there tomorrow and giving him a piece of my mind.

I sound like I'm mad don't I? Well, strangely for me, I am not! But it is damned annoying, and hassle I can do without. Why does it always happen to me??

And I couldn't even enjoy my salad in the porch tonight. The old girl next doors' telly is so bloody loud, I couldn't stand it, and had to come in. Hence my writing this now really, when I want to be out in the sun, which did come out in the end, and it's been beautiful.

Yay Germany won! Sorry Sandi, bang goes your thirty quid! But I hate Argentina. And I like Jurgen Klinsman. Fab equalising goal and great penalties by the Germans, we should take some lessons from them.

Current mood: Strangely calm.

Comments:
oh dear....actually this may sound cruel, but its nice to know that this kind of stuff doesnt happen to me only!!!!

Tomorrow is a new day and all that!!!!!! x
 
Thanks nic. It doesn't help much though!

(These word verifications are getting worse, I now have fucpej!!!! )
 
Sounds like you had a day of it Jan, glad you can keep your sense of humour though. I guess swearing helps a lot, I make take it up! lol
 
I know all about that sort of thing lol, and sometimes it can happen with a few things all the same time, still you got it all sorted in the end.
 
ha ha, the word thingys are funny!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++