08 June 2006

Sandi's visit, Day 2 ( Penbryn and New Quay)

I haven't posted Day 1 as we visited Cei Bach and Aberaeron and photos-a-plenty of those places appear already on this blog, the only difference being the temperature! You will have to scroll to the bottom and work your way up if you want to view these in the right order, I haven't yet worked out how or if you can post them in the correct order of time without cutting and pasting, or posting them in reverse order in the first place if you see what I mean (well I know what I mean) I am having a good time here, the best thing I ever did in recent years was (a) to buy a laptop after deliberating for oh, at least a few hours whether I ought to get a proper pc or this and (b) going wireless with the broadband. It now means I can be laying comfortably on my padded sun lounger in the garden, basking in 80 degrees, getting a tan, and doing something useful at the same time. ho ho. :o)




Another view from the quayside, looking even more like a foreign resort.













In the centre of this pic you may be able to make out a guy who has been buried in the sand, only his head is showing! (Well, we thought it was funny)










New Quay beach, looking more like a scene from the Costa del Sol, wow, I've never seen it like this as I normally avoid touristy places in the summer (and also a dog ban beach, so I wouldn't go there but boy am I glad I did, it's fab)










Looking down toward New Quay as you enter from the road












Sandi and The Jellyfish from Outer Space!













Looking back toward the road and woods to the right













Sandi and Emma on the bridge over the gorge on the way to Penbryn beach











Penbryn woodland walk

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++