24 July 2006

Me, a brief history in time.....

I thought Pete's blog yesterday with all the old pics was a great idea, so I have done some of mine. Unfortunately, the quality of the pics won't be as good as his because I don't have a scanner,so I've just photographed my old photos as it were with my digi camera, they haven't come out too bad though (apart from the subject of course... ) Another reason the quality won't be so good is that they are a bit older than Pete's! (Not a lot mind, but still... )

Okay, enough waffle. I should be cleaning out my aviary, not sodding about on here at this time of day, but hey, the sun is shining, and that's one of the great joys for me of having a laptop with wireless broadband, I can be sunbathing and doing something like this. It doesn't happen too often in this country, so sod it, I'm making the most of it. I really must do my aviary tomorrow though.....

I'm going to attempt to put these in rough date order, although it's difficult to tell exactly with some of them, and of course they come up arse about face when you post them on here too which doesn't help. Here goes.

Me on my Christening day, sometime in 1954!



















1955/6?


















1955/6 again I would think


















1958 ish


















and again


















Look a right little madam don't I? I think this may have been the day that my cousin stabbed me with a dart though!















Chessington Zoo I think















This I know - 1961, I was 7, in my bridesmaid's dress for my cousin Hazel's wedding.



















1968 Look about 14 I think.




















1972, on holiday in Lloret de Mar


















About 1978















About 1983, doing a darts Marathon for charity

















Me circa 1986, in my living room with my dog Amy

Comments:
Yay!!

I LOVE old pictures, wish I had some of me to post!
 
big applause!!

you have a penchant for a type of dog...............
 
Lovely photos Jan. I will have to dig some of mine out.
 
Loved the photo s , what a pretty little thing you were, so cute.
I have very few, most went abroad to New Zealand.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++