05 August 2006

The face in the rock pool ...

Please tell me I'm not going daft. I took Emma to Henllan by the river this afternoon, and the water is still so low that you can walk along the rocky bits that are normally underwater, which are leaving some pools which she can have a paddle in. So I looked down, and I saw this -



Can you see it too?

Enjoyed the rest of the walk, wouldn't you just know it though, that the sodding batteries went flat on my camera again, when I was going to take some nice pictures of pretty wild flowers and bees and stuff. And of course the spare batteries were in the car, about a mile away. One day I will learn. Maybe.





Comments:
I see a face in the first picture. Spooky! Dramatic pictures all. Great shots.
 
WOW I see it too
 
I see a pig's snout?

What a beautifil area :o)
 
*beautiful* even

:o)
 
LOL I see it! I see it!

I see it!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++