03 August 2006
Sunsets again
Took the photos below last evening around 9pm The sky was amazing. There are some really strange cloud formations at present, so beautiful. The last one of Emma looking guilty because she was trying to get at the hedgehog's food, and I caught her red pawed.
I forgot to mention my visit to the dentist on Monday. My front tooth had a tiny filling in it in June, and since then it's been agony to bite anything. In fact, I can't bite anything with my front teeth anymore because of it. So she's given me antibiotics to settle it down, have to go back in two weeks, and will probably have to have root surgery done on it. Great. I'm no baby where the dentist is concerned, it doesn't usually bother me, but I know what to expect with that, and it's not pleasant. And the antibiotics are playing me up, they don't much like IBS, or vice versa. Feel dizzy, stomach pains and indigestion. I can't take penicillin either, or spell it. Makes me itch, so these make me feel even worse.
Oh well I'd better try and do something I suppose, I can't let my birds suffer, they still need feeding. And the guinea pigs need cleaning out today if I can lift the cage.





I forgot to mention my visit to the dentist on Monday. My front tooth had a tiny filling in it in June, and since then it's been agony to bite anything. In fact, I can't bite anything with my front teeth anymore because of it. So she's given me antibiotics to settle it down, have to go back in two weeks, and will probably have to have root surgery done on it. Great. I'm no baby where the dentist is concerned, it doesn't usually bother me, but I know what to expect with that, and it's not pleasant. And the antibiotics are playing me up, they don't much like IBS, or vice versa. Feel dizzy, stomach pains and indigestion. I can't take penicillin either, or spell it. Makes me itch, so these make me feel even worse.
Oh well I'd better try and do something I suppose, I can't let my birds suffer, they still need feeding. And the guinea pigs need cleaning out today if I can lift the cage.





Comments:
<< Home
Ah well, I decided to try and get over myself instead of inflicting my woes and whinges on others Pete!
Mind you, I have a few moans for today already.... ;)
Post a Comment
Mind you, I have a few moans for today already.... ;)
<< Home
