22 September 2006
The BIG quiz
Borrowed from Pete
1... what is your favourite bird?
So hard to choose, do I go for character or colour? Garden or elsewhere? I am a pisces for god's sake, I can't decide anything! Okay then Robin.
2...how many pairs of shoes do you have?
1 pair of black leather flats, that I have worn about three times in four years. I have about 6 pairs of trainers, and three pairs of wellies.
3...what did you have for dinner?
Last night now, it was cheese salad
4...could you ever eat snails?
No way yuck
5...what was the last thing you had in your mouth?
Branflakes, still have the remnants now, they stick to your teeth something chronic...
6...what is your best feature?
Haven't got one, but was once told I had lovely hands!
7...what is your worst feature?
My big fat wobbly legs, have always hated them all my life. So out of proportion with the rest of my body. I don't know what I did to inherit them I'm sure. :(
8...who is your best friend?
I suppose I'd have to say Pat as she is the one I see most and do stuff with.
9...who was your childhood nemesis?
Miss Drever, a bitch of a teacher at Junior school. Bloody old cow, still makes my blood boil when I think of the way she humiliated me.
10...having fun?
Oh boy, yes.....
11...where in the world would you like to go to tomorrow?
If circumstances permitted, to this place - Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary to look after the orphan Orang utans.
12...when was the last time you lied?
Can't remember right now, but not because I don't, I tell little fibs all the time to avoid upsetting people mainly.
13...why?
See above, doh!
14...how does bob marley like his donuts?
Does he like them at all I ask myself?
15...tell us a secret about yourself.
Erm, I'm really a man. No seriously, I can't think of one, I am not secretive at all, I can't keep my gob shut about anything, if I've done something, I tell the world!
1... what is your favourite bird?
So hard to choose, do I go for character or colour? Garden or elsewhere? I am a pisces for god's sake, I can't decide anything! Okay then Robin.
2...how many pairs of shoes do you have?
1 pair of black leather flats, that I have worn about three times in four years. I have about 6 pairs of trainers, and three pairs of wellies.
3...what did you have for dinner?
Last night now, it was cheese salad
4...could you ever eat snails?
No way yuck
5...what was the last thing you had in your mouth?
Branflakes, still have the remnants now, they stick to your teeth something chronic...
6...what is your best feature?
Haven't got one, but was once told I had lovely hands!
7...what is your worst feature?
My big fat wobbly legs, have always hated them all my life. So out of proportion with the rest of my body. I don't know what I did to inherit them I'm sure. :(
8...who is your best friend?
I suppose I'd have to say Pat as she is the one I see most and do stuff with.
9...who was your childhood nemesis?
Miss Drever, a bitch of a teacher at Junior school. Bloody old cow, still makes my blood boil when I think of the way she humiliated me.
10...having fun?
Oh boy, yes.....
11...where in the world would you like to go to tomorrow?
If circumstances permitted, to this place - Sepilok Orang Utan Sanctuary to look after the orphan Orang utans.
12...when was the last time you lied?
Can't remember right now, but not because I don't, I tell little fibs all the time to avoid upsetting people mainly.
13...why?
See above, doh!
14...how does bob marley like his donuts?
Does he like them at all I ask myself?
15...tell us a secret about yourself.
Erm, I'm really a man. No seriously, I can't think of one, I am not secretive at all, I can't keep my gob shut about anything, if I've done something, I tell the world!
Comments:
<< Home
You may well laugh young lady, but I have actually been called sir twice in the past few years, once when I was buying an ice cream from a van, and another time at Morrisons check out. Was most offended. So I started to grow my hair longer, and it's worked so far!
I was once chatted up by a bloke on a forum who was desperately trying to find out if Jan was an English Jan, or Jan as in a Dutch guy's name too.
I was once chatted up by a bloke on a forum who was desperately trying to find out if Jan was an English Jan, or Jan as in a Dutch guy's name too.
I too have been called sir, always on the telephone! Sometimes I correct them sometimes I don't. It came in very handy when I had to intercept my boss's calls though!
Forgot to say that my childhood nemesis was Miss Box, the deputy head, she was an absolute bitch too. I still see here occasionally and she never acknowledges me. No wonder she is a 'miss'!
Post a Comment
<< Home
