26 September 2006
Birthdate thingy
| Your Birthdate: March 1 |
![]() You are a natural born leader, even if those leadership talents haven't been developed yet. You have the power and self confidence to succeed in life, and your power grows daily. Besides power, you also have a great deal of creativity that enables you to innovate instead of fail. You are a visionary, seeing the big picture instead of all of the trivial little details. Your strength: Your supreme genius Your weakness: Your inappropriate sensitivity Your power color: Gold Your power symbol: Star Your power month: January |
I've put this on just to show how ridiculously inappropriate it is for me. Absolutely not one fact is me (oh perhaps the genius bit.....)and maybe the sensitivity.
Natural born leader? Haha, I cringe and cower away from any sort of thing where I would be in the limelight.
Power and self-confidence - Zero
Seeing the big picture instead of all the trivial things? Haha, I dote on trivia, trivial things was one of the things that my ex hated about me, I can hear him now saying "the trouble with you is you have too much time on your hands, and you worry about things that are so trivial and unimportant...."
Power month - January - the most hated month for me out of the whole year. Cold, dreary, dead. I doubt I shall feel powerful!
What a load of crap!

