29 September 2006

Pete's Fridave Quiz

I've done all these before on BBF, I wonder if my answers will be the same...?

16. you ready for some more?
Always

17. what's your favourite animal?
Dogs

18. of all the 10 commandments, which do you think Pete breaks?
he once admitted that he has broken one, but wouldn't like to hazard a guess

18a. most often?
hmm, maybe its the coveting his neighbours ox?

19. what's your favourite beverage?
strong coffee

20. what/who would you have on your desert island? (5 things please!)
Emma
Chippy (my budgie)
Damien (realistic) or Kevin Costner (unrealistic!)
My mum
My laptop with unlimited batteries and internet access

21. what's the best board game?
Trivial pursuits

22. what is immediately to your left?
Emma

23. what would be your 1st major purchase upon winning the lottery?
My dream house with granny annexe for my mum

24. when was the last time you farted?
but I'm a ladeee! Okay probably this morning.

25. name your top 3 puddings.
Lemon Cheesecake, Sherry Trifle, my Bread & Butter pud (when I can be bothered to make it)

26. do you know anyone famous?
Not now, I used to know a few sort of famous people, depends how you define fame, there was a singer from the 60s, footballers from the 70s, and Speedway riders from the 80s!

26a. who?
Clinton Ford (singer) David Court (Arsenal) Ricky George (Hereford & Arsenal)
Too many Speedway riders, but my ex rode for the British Lions all over the world but I won't name him incase anyone does a search, it would be a bit embarrassing.

27. what age would you like to be again?
About 25 would be great

28. if you could change 1 thing about your life, what would it be?
I would change virtually everything I've ever done to be honest, I've made so many stupid mistakes and bitterly regret a good deal. Can't name just one.

29. name the person you shared your first kiss with.
Robert Roper

30. what is your favourite film?
Lady & The Tramp

31. What's the first thing you do in the morning?
Stagger to the bathroom

32. Who in the world would you like to....
a. go for a beer with?
Damien (realistic) or Kevin Costner (unrealistic)

b. go birding with?.....
Simon King

c. go shopping with?
Richard Branson

d. snog?
Damien or Kevin Costner (-ditto- as above)

e. punch?
Nobody I could name in person, but anyone who harms animals, birds, or drops litter!

f. have a secret romantic trist with?
Damien or Kevin Costner (erm ditto again)

g. serve at the fishmarket?
This one made me laugh. An old friend a long time ago used to have a fish stall on a Saturday in Hampstead Market, and I go persuaded to run it for him, so he could slope off to the pub. I once served Nicholas Parsons and his wife, how about that then! And there was another lady who was a famous actress, but I've forgotten her name, lol! She used to be in a lot of tv plays. Erm, but nowadays, I guess it would be Kevin Costner please. (Or Damien of course)

h. go to Africa with and film Big Cats with?
Simon King

i. ermmmmmmm.
oh yes

33. What do you think of the Royal family?
Have no opinion really, I'm not a hater nor a lover, they do a bit for the tourist trade I suppose.

34. What is your most prized possession?
My laptop or my car

35. Who has inspired you?
Nobody.

36. Have you ever taken/would ever take hallucinogenic drugs?
Tried one drag on a whacky backy ciggie once, and thought erm what's it supposed to do? Other than that no.

37. Is there anything more frightening than being chased by a
battalion of monkeys armed with hammers?
I don't scare easily, scarey is for whimps.

38. What's your favourite biscuit?
Choc-chip cookies

39. What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?
OMG I've done loads, falling over in the Connaught Rooms, London, in front of a room full of important clients I guess, and showed my knickers to all and sundry must rate quite highly.

40. What's your favourite shop?
Pets At Home

41. Do you consider fishing a blood sport?
Not coarse fishing cos they are put back unharmed (well supposed to be) but I guess other types are
a. why? Because the fish are killed for sport, Sharking for one is barbaric, I've seen the poor things when they've brought them into Looe in Cornwall, and people pay money to go out and do that, and gaff the poor things onto the boat. :(

42. Did you have a happy childhood?
Yes, I loved most of it, and would love to go back and do it all again. Apart from School, hated that.

43. What do you reckon folk in the future will think of us?
I think that a lot of the people of the future won't give a shit about anything only themselves so they won't be in the least bit interested in what we did.

44. What will be your next purchase?
A guinea pig? No only kidding. I have no idea, depends where I go tomorrow I suppose, ooh it maybe a tv mag, haven't got next weeks yet.

45. Name 10 female presenters of Blue Peter. no google no.
haha you jest. I haven't watched it since Val John and Peter. So Valerie Singleton would be my only one. Of course I have now seen Pete's three but that would be cheating.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++