14 October 2006

and last but by no means least ....

I had salad for tea, same as I did last night. I had the works. Everything has been in the fridge for at least two days, since Thursday, some of it, like the lettuce and celery I had a lot longer, oh and the peppers. I had new potatoes, lettuce, carrot, orange, yellow and red peppers, chopped up. Tomatoes, cheese, cucumber, beetroot, erm some stuff from Morrison's salad bar, like rice, pasta salad etc.

Anyway I was looking up at the tv as usual, and then down at the plate and picking stuff out with the fork, when suddenly, on the edge of the plate was an EARTHWORM! OMFG! A live, wriggling earthworm! I could've eaten it! It was a very small, young, baby earthworm, but nonetheless, a bloody live worm! Where the hell had it come from, how long can they live in a fridge anyway???? Puke. But I have to confess, it didn't stop me eating the rest of it lol, I am such a pig! I just looked very carefully at every forkful from then on, and tried not to think about it!

Comments:
Did you save the worm?

You tell us you are a veggie too......... ;)
 
Lol Jan, I could nt stop laughing time you came to the puke bit, I expect there are loads of crawlies on our veg, and left their slime and poops on it, good job we don t know lol, worm s live in cold and ice in winter, so don t see why it could nt live in the fridge lol, just think, you missed what it feel s like to be a bird!!!
 
Ewwwwww! Can hardly bear the thought of it. I suspect the worm was quite happy in your fridge.
 
I would have taken it to Morrisons and complained!

Seriously good job you checked. I once found a wasp in our chinese take away. I couldn't eat the rest of it and didn't return it to them. Didn't buy from them again though.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++