13 October 2006
The BIG quiz
here we go....
47. What do you think Canada is really like?
Bloody cold, but the scenery is nice, bit like here really.
48. What's in your pockets?
Erm a used piece of kitchen roll that I have to blow my runny nose on, and a black, clean doggy-poo bag in the other side (I always have them in all my pockets)
49. What do you consider 'depression' to be?
Something very nasty which I hope stays away from me from now on. Been there, done it, and got the t-shirt.
50. What makes you v.angry?
Oooh the list is endless. Worst things are cruelty to animals, dumping and dropping litter, vandalism, and 99% of everything else the human race does!
51. When was the last time you burst out laughing, why?
Erm yesterday when the bloke from the council went. Why? Relief I think.
52. Tell me your fashion disasters.
I don't do fashion, never did, jeans and sweatshirts me. Suppose you could call that a disaster though.
53. Write your own obituary in less than 10 words.
Same as the late great Spike Milligan - see I told you I was ill.
54. What can you put in a box to make it lighter?
a torch
55. You have to change your name, what would you legally change it to?
Seriously, something nice, I've always disliked my name, erm, Megan Jones would fit in well around here, half this village is Jones.
56. Your favourite 3 course meal?
Haven't really got three courses, I love chinese, so would go for egg fried rice, sweet and sour prawn balls, mushroom chow mein, and banana fritters for pud. Yum, mouth watering now
57. Recall your super-natural experiences.
Oh too long to put on here, I will do a blog on them sometime. I've seen three ghosts and had a couple of unexplainable things happen in this bungalow since I've lived here too (one of the ghosts was here)
58. What is your 'trade mark' party trick?
Not going to parties!
59. Tell us your favourite joke.
A man goes into a pub with a banana and spongecake sticking out of one ear, and custard and jelly all over the other ear. The barman asks him what he would like to drink, and the man says "You'll have to speak up, I'm a trifle deaf...." (I'll get me coat. Well it was the only one I could think of without going onto other websites and searching)
60. Which of the above questions were supplied by someone other than Dave?
All of them, because they were on Pete's blog.
47. What do you think Canada is really like?
Bloody cold, but the scenery is nice, bit like here really.
48. What's in your pockets?
Erm a used piece of kitchen roll that I have to blow my runny nose on, and a black, clean doggy-poo bag in the other side (I always have them in all my pockets)
49. What do you consider 'depression' to be?
Something very nasty which I hope stays away from me from now on. Been there, done it, and got the t-shirt.
50. What makes you v.angry?
Oooh the list is endless. Worst things are cruelty to animals, dumping and dropping litter, vandalism, and 99% of everything else the human race does!
51. When was the last time you burst out laughing, why?
Erm yesterday when the bloke from the council went. Why? Relief I think.
52. Tell me your fashion disasters.
I don't do fashion, never did, jeans and sweatshirts me. Suppose you could call that a disaster though.
53. Write your own obituary in less than 10 words.
Same as the late great Spike Milligan - see I told you I was ill.
54. What can you put in a box to make it lighter?
a torch
55. You have to change your name, what would you legally change it to?
Seriously, something nice, I've always disliked my name, erm, Megan Jones would fit in well around here, half this village is Jones.
56. Your favourite 3 course meal?
Haven't really got three courses, I love chinese, so would go for egg fried rice, sweet and sour prawn balls, mushroom chow mein, and banana fritters for pud. Yum, mouth watering now
57. Recall your super-natural experiences.
Oh too long to put on here, I will do a blog on them sometime. I've seen three ghosts and had a couple of unexplainable things happen in this bungalow since I've lived here too (one of the ghosts was here)
58. What is your 'trade mark' party trick?
Not going to parties!
59. Tell us your favourite joke.
A man goes into a pub with a banana and spongecake sticking out of one ear, and custard and jelly all over the other ear. The barman asks him what he would like to drink, and the man says "You'll have to speak up, I'm a trifle deaf...." (I'll get me coat. Well it was the only one I could think of without going onto other websites and searching)
60. Which of the above questions were supplied by someone other than Dave?
All of them, because they were on Pete's blog.
