21 October 2006

The BIG quiz

61. How do you do?
I do as I see fit.

62. What's your favourite TV program?

a. currently - The X Factor and Lost, can't choose one.
b. recently - Autumn Watch
c. distantly - Out of Town, every Friday night, with the late great Jack Hargreaves. If we are talking kiddy progs though, I suppose it would be Blue Peter
d. the program they should repeat/repeat more often - I rarely watch repeats, have enough trouble concentrating when they are on the first time.

63. Which conspiracy theory seems most feasible to you? why is that?
I don't really delve into things much, but I guess 9/11 is pretty interesting, or further back, the alien supposedly found alive in the crashed spaceship at Roswell seems to be one of the biggest cover ups. Weather balloon? I don't think so.

64. Life swap. Who/What would you exchange with?
someone winning £10 mill on the lottery.(I'm greedier than Pete)

65. Here's £1000 - whatcha gonna buy huh?
Erm, erm, can't think of anything that I want for that sort of money, I need more!

66. Your favourite book?
a. fiction - Fluke - James Herbert
b. non fiction - Friends in Fur and Feathers - Frances Pitt

67. Which expression makes your blood boil (kinda, so to speak)?
Can't think of any really. It does get a bit annoying when people say "you know" about 100 times in one conversation though.

68. Food & Drink. What goes together that really shouldn't?
Dunno, but I love Grapes & Double Gloucester cheese together in one mouthful. Yum.

69. What was the last thing you held in your left hand?
Coffee mug

70. Who is the biggest mong on TV?
I've had to leave this and come back. I'm sure there must be people that I can't stand on tv, and have to switch over, but nobody is leaping to mind at the moment. I can't stand those investigative programmes where they run after people with a microphone because they have cheated somebody. That makes turn off, I find it hideously embarrassing, so I guess someone like Roger Cook?

71. Tell us of your near death experiences.
Never had one

72. List your top 3 songs.
My tastes change so frequently, I could never pick three. I get songs in my head because of certain lyrics or situations I guess, and then I end up playing them for a while, at present, it's California Dreaming by Mamas and the Papas. Erm, I also love Eva Cassidy's version of Over The Rainbow, and for a complete contrast, I would say Everything Changes but You, by Take That.

73. What if the hokey cokey really is what it's all about?
It would be a sad, sad situation.

74. What was your first full time job?
Junior Secretary for a Solicitor

75. Where are you going this weekend?
Nowhere in particular. I avoid going anywhere at weekends, too many other people around.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++