09 October 2006

Just a quickie

I am only doing this as a test, because it would appear that something has gone wrong here. There is no option under my latest post from yesterday to add a comment, and I can't find out why or how to change it back, I've tried the two available options on the Comments section, and neither of them are putting back the 0 Comments and the clickable bit. I really look forward to seeing what people have said too, sad that I am, and now it's gone ......:(

Secondly, it wasn't Ryan who ate the cat food the night before last, it was a CAT! I saw the bloody thing's face on the cam last night, crawling on it's belly under the protective cover, which is placed on bricks, so 4 inches high. I wondered why the dish was licked out so clean, Ryan normally leaves a few messy bits round the edge. And the mystery of the wet patch outside the covered area is now solved. It was from the cat's belly, as it was soaking wet! I knew it wasn't wee, as it didn't smell, and it always fades away by morning. I've now altered the layout so that there is a staggered entrance, so the cat will have to be a bloody contortionist to get it's head to the dish from now on. Having said that, Ryan of course didn't come, but who can blame him, it was a filthy night here last night, I bet he didn't venture far from where he is nesting. So the dish is now back in the fridge in a plastic bag and will try again with it tonight I suppose.

Not sure what else I shall do today, I am really hoping for some time to sort out more things that have been annoying me that need doing, putting a lot of things for sale is one of them, either on eBay or the AdTrader or just cards up locally. I've wasted so much money on things that aren't any good for me lately, they are stacking up now, all in mint condition.

Ooh that reminds me, I forgot to put something about SWALEC. That's the electricity company that used to supply me here. I have a token meter, whereby you buy tokens (funnily enough) and stick them into the meter for electricity credit. Well these actually run faster than they need, to cover the standing charges etc, so they actually charge you about £1 a week more than the amount of electric you use. So when I changed to British Gas in August, I should have been entitled to a refund. (When I moved from my last place, I'd been there two years, and I had £40 to come back) Anyhow 2 months on, and I had heard nothing. So I phoned them up on Friday, and the woman said, oh according to this, there was no credit in the maching when you switched. I said no, because you are advised to leave it as low as possible for the transfer. There was actually about £3 in it I think. She says, oh hang on, yes your have £39.25 due, would you like me to authorise the refund! I said yes please, and won't put what I said under my breath! Crafty bastards. They have had nearly forty quid of my money for 2 months, gaining interest. If I'd not rung up, I would never have seen that money. I wonder how many other people have not got what they are owed because they didn't know?

Comments:
tis working now
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++