31 October 2006

Yay, I went to the Pizza Hut!

I'm going to get very fat this week I think!

Spent the day yesterday doing some things for mum in the garden, cut down the huge conifer tree which was completely blocking the light into the kitchen, this has grown from about a foot high 20 odd years ago. She had a bit lopped off the top a few years back, but it had made it spread wider and was still about 12 feet high. I've cut it down to about four feet so should last a few years till it needs doing again. Also cut a branch off her rowan tree as it was hanging over a bit and where she'd lopped some off herself, it looked stupidly out of balance.

Last evening, spent a great time with my friend Sandi at the Pizza Hut, made a real pig of myself, but it was so nice. I think the last time I went in there or indeed in a pizza establishment anywhere was probably about 20 years ago, when that one first opened on the Roaring Meg.

I couldn't believe the traffic when I went up there last evening though, it took me nearly an hour to get there, unbelievable. 15 minutes to get home again about midnight.

Thoroughly knackered after my exertions and about 4 hours sleep on Sunday night!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++