28 November 2006
and finally...
..that horrible cat was at it again this morning. Skulking flat on it's stomach by my kitchen window, waiting to pounce on a bird, I'd just been out with the food, it must've have been watching for me. So I got Emma, picked her up and carried her quietly out of the back door, opened the side gate, and whispered CAT in her ear, and she was off like greased lightening. Scared the shit out of the bloody thing, chased it right up the garden, and it flew over the fence! Hahaha. Bet the bastard will still come back though. If I mention the c-a-t word to her indoors, she screams and hollers so loud, cat is half a mile away before she even gets out of the door, so this new tactic was good!
Other than that I popped into Carmarthen, bought a new coffee table for the lounge, same as the other one I have, so they all match now (the guinea pig cage stands on the other one, and a plant on the little one I have) Parking is a problem now for Argos since the council in their infinite wisdom shut the old Tescos car park to make it into a pay and display one. Shut for a whole month just to install a few meters. Well I had a look today as I walked past it, two weeks its been shut now, and it looks like they have done bugger all! And how mean can you get, they couldn't wait until after Christmas. They have deprived the town of one of its main car parks right at the busiest time of the year, when we have a nightmare trying to park as it is, all the shops along that bit are really fed up. Anyhow, I took a couple of great sunset pics looking across the car park, really caught my eye as I walked back to the car.


Other than that I popped into Carmarthen, bought a new coffee table for the lounge, same as the other one I have, so they all match now (the guinea pig cage stands on the other one, and a plant on the little one I have) Parking is a problem now for Argos since the council in their infinite wisdom shut the old Tescos car park to make it into a pay and display one. Shut for a whole month just to install a few meters. Well I had a look today as I walked past it, two weeks its been shut now, and it looks like they have done bugger all! And how mean can you get, they couldn't wait until after Christmas. They have deprived the town of one of its main car parks right at the busiest time of the year, when we have a nightmare trying to park as it is, all the shops along that bit are really fed up. Anyhow, I took a couple of great sunset pics looking across the car park, really caught my eye as I walked back to the car.


Comments:
<< Home
Lol, yes they are. I don't know about richly blessed though, I guess it's very impressive, but a bit too wet and cold most of the time for my liking!
Pauline I took them from alongside Argos, looking across Tescos old car park. You can see the silhouette of old Tescos.
I would never have guessed where it was lol, looks a bit like a church, does nt look like the centre of town.
Post a Comment
<< Home

