18 November 2006

The Cat-Man Calleth...

I had a surprise phone call this morning. I mentioned the other day that I had seen the evil cat throwing up in the garden, so I put a card in the Spar Shop asking that the owner ring me urgently as I thought it may have eaten poison. I didn't think that it had as it stomped off quite okay, I suppose cats do just throw up now and then like Emma does, just one of those things.

Well anyhow this phone call was from a man, the owner of said evil cat. He lives over the other side of the road in the estate behind the Spar shop. I explained about the rats, I explained that the cat was always in here and had broken my trellis in several places, and that I was a bit fed up with it always being here. Guy was okay about it and said he had tried to catch hold of it, but can't get it! Thought this a bit strange as it's his cat, he has had it for 16 months. I wonder why it's only just started coming across then? Anyhow he thanked me for letting him know, but he hadn't seen the cat for about three days! I said neither had I! Oh dear. Maybe it did eat the poison after all? He did say though that it had a habit of disappearing for a few days. There was me hoping the owner had seen the card and was keeping it in. Oh well we shall see. It will probably be back.

Comments:
If he ever manages to catch it perhaps he will have it neutered. They tend not to stray so much then. Perhaps it is a feral cat Jan.
 
Jan, unfixed male cats can disappear for days, even longer if they find a female in heat. I understand your frustration. People down my road have two unfixed males who hang around my place because there is an unfixed female next door. I've spoken to the owners but to no avail. They spray all around and beat up on my cats, who are all fixed. I've taken to throwing things at them now. Not that that's going to stop them, but it gets rid of my frustration. lol
 
Got 2 cats giving me bother here, why on earth they are let out at night I will never know, not safe for the cat either, let alone any thing else
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++