22 November 2006
Meet James .....
When I was ill (I'm now feeling better thanks) I needed to hug something warm to my tummy as it hurt so much. Emma is reluctant to oblige, she doesn't like being cuddled unfortunately, and I had to console myself with a microwave heatpad. Hmmm, not all that comforting, but still did the job. Now I hate hot water bottles, can't stand the smell of the rubber, so I thought I'd treat myself to a huggy toy. I bought him from eBay on Monday, and he arrived today. He is gorgeous, and he has lavender in him, so smells gorgeous too. He's a microwaveable Beddy Buddy. 2 minutes in the microwave, and I have a lovely cuddly cutey. Who needs men eh? ;)Oh and why James? I'd been racking my brain cell trying to think of a suitable name, and I just downloaded the photo from my Nokia via Bluetooth, and it came up as Image 007 ....

