16 November 2006

Short but sweet?

Not much to report today. Went to Carmarthen shopping. Was going to buy a piece of lino for the bathroom as I'm sick of the lino tiles that won't stay stuck down. Looked in Focus DIY, they don't do any. Went to B & Q. They used to do it, big rolls 3m wide and you could have any length you wanted from 1m. Now all they had were a few remnants stacked up in a rack 4x4 £49 or one bit 3X3 £39. No ta. So will have to look in a proper carpet shop I suppose and get pestered by salesmen. :( The place where they used to have all the lino is now covered with stacks of bloody laminate flooring.

So anyway went to Pat's for a couple of hours, took the dogs up the road, hooray it didn't rain, which was a surprise, as on the way there it absolutely threw it down, fast speed wipers, headlights the lot, but it never reached her village. Saw some lovely grey ponies in the field, two friendly, two anti-social, very pretty faces.
















Came back and had a cuppa and a couple of biscuits, and took the photo below of Emma showing the most piggy face ever, scrounging for one of Pat's! She'd already had a bonio and another couple of her own biscuits.

Turned a lot colder tonight, but then I knew it would, because I turned the storage heaters down a bit last night, as I was sitting in here in a t-shirt sweating! Ho hum.


Comments:
Awww how could you resist that face?

Have you got a Carpet Right near you Jan, they usually have good sized offcuts at a reasonable price or failing that you can buy off the roll.
 
They have carpet off cuts in the shop next to comet Jan, I got a bathroom carpet off cut there £30, but there are others cheaper, I got the old carpet up,spread it out on the lawn, draw around with a chalk, then cut out, fitted perfect, very quick.
 
What a little character that Emma must be.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++