20 November 2006
What a great day....
Today I had an appointment booked for my electric meter to be changed from a token one, to a normal one. The appointment was for am, ie 8-1 slot. At 12.15 a guy came to the door to inform me that he couldn't carry out the job, as he had run out of meters! He went on to say that the suppliers had let them down, and that he had no meters since the middle of last week. Now in no way can I blame him, and indeed I feel very sorry for the guy having presumably to travel round in his van, knocking on doors to tell people he can't do the work, and receiving the flack. What I am complaining about is the fact that surely somebody could have telephoned me either at the back end of last week or even this morning to let me know? I am disgusted frankly at BRITISH GAS'S lousy customer services. When I actually phoned for the job, I had to hang on for 30 minutes before I got to talk to somebody. To say I am most unimpressed with them would be an understatement. Bloody great innit? Waste of his time, and waste of mine. I couldnt get on with anything, had to get up at the crack of dawn and all for nothing. God knows when it will get done now. I'm not phoning them again, I have sent them a complaint email.
Second thing that has pissed me off, is that I still feel pretty lousy, still getting awful stomach pains as soon as I eat something. Not as bad as it was, but I had an awful headache too this morning, and actually had to go back to bed for an hour, kept feeling very shivery, although it was 24c in my living room! Then my friend Irene phoned, she was going to call in on her way home from town, but decided not to in case it was something catching, I could maybe have picked it up from Pat last week, she wasn't well with a similar thing. And worst still, Irene is going to Swansea christmas shopping tomorrow, and wanted me to go with her. I've never been to the main town either, would've been great.
And just to rub the shit right in, that effing cat was back today. Skulking by my back door waiting to prey on an unsuspecting bird by my new feeder, so I tried to get it with a jug of water, but the damn thing is too quick. Then later on I saw it on my aviary roof, trying to paw at my birds over the top, they were all shrieking terrified. I got as far as getting the hosepipe on that time, but it still got away before I got anywhere near it. If I find anymore poisoned rats laying around, I think I shall leave them where they are.....
Second thing that has pissed me off, is that I still feel pretty lousy, still getting awful stomach pains as soon as I eat something. Not as bad as it was, but I had an awful headache too this morning, and actually had to go back to bed for an hour, kept feeling very shivery, although it was 24c in my living room! Then my friend Irene phoned, she was going to call in on her way home from town, but decided not to in case it was something catching, I could maybe have picked it up from Pat last week, she wasn't well with a similar thing. And worst still, Irene is going to Swansea christmas shopping tomorrow, and wanted me to go with her. I've never been to the main town either, would've been great.
And just to rub the shit right in, that effing cat was back today. Skulking by my back door waiting to prey on an unsuspecting bird by my new feeder, so I tried to get it with a jug of water, but the damn thing is too quick. Then later on I saw it on my aviary roof, trying to paw at my birds over the top, they were all shrieking terrified. I got as far as getting the hosepipe on that time, but it still got away before I got anywhere near it. If I find anymore poisoned rats laying around, I think I shall leave them where they are.....
Comments:
<< Home
Poor you! I have a cat and I love him to bits. However, he is too old to chase birds. The owner should be charged!
I have a squeezy tomato empty sause bottle, the new ones with the hole thats sort of rubber, I fill with water, and spray goes quite a long way, I keep it filled ready, caught a few with it lol, quicker than the hose.
Yes I hate waiting for people who don t turn up, a real waste of time, hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment
Yes I hate waiting for people who don t turn up, a real waste of time, hope you feel better soon.
<< Home
