28 December 2006

The last blog

It's completely freaked me out that someone has taken it into their head to post a very venomous comment on my Christmas day post. Someone who has obviously been following my blog for a long time, who has taken note of what I do, and when I do it, someone who is "stalking" me, albeit from afar, hopefully. From their terminology I would guess it's someone from the United States, but who knows, could be a false trail. However, in the light of these things, I am not going to blog anymore. It would have been hard to keep it up anyway, I did it for a year, which was better than I thought I would last. I normally tire of most things after a short time. It's been fun, but I can do without the freaks reading about my personal life and voicing their disapproval, when they don't even know me. Pity they don't have something better to do with their lives isn't it?

Comments:
jan

keep blogging and disallow anonymous comments. Don't give in!
 
Thanks Pete, I've already done that but I still just don't like the idea of weirdos reading my personal life anymore, and following my life and then making shitty comments about it.
 
I missed the comment Jan, but dont let the idiots stop you, I enjoy reading your blog and looking at your photos. Ignore them they really arnt worth it.

Just wish I had seen what they had written and could figure out where they were from, I would have given them what for!
 
what ever you decide will be ok,just dont let the f****r get to you
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
adopt your own virtual pet!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++